One Big, Fat Apology or Two  

Posted by Mike Todd

Let's see. What is nineteen minus four? A book by George Orwell?

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in over two weeks now. I was initially busy with finals that were rearing their ugly head at the end of the semester. That business got over with on Monday the 5th. I drove back -- and vaguely remember falling in love with a good number of tracks on the way, but have now forgotten what they were -- on Tuesday, decompressed for a few days and then set off on a week sojourn to Utah and Arizona. That brings me to last Thursday. After a couple days of lazing around, I left for Lincoln again Saturday because of the study abroad trip, which takes me to Cozumel tomorrow! I'm pretty excited, and that's an understatement.

So, only a wee month old, this blog has already experienced the electronic bed rest has likely befallen every other blog. Maybe three weeks of incubation will do the trick. (that's the second apology... I'll be signing off for a full three weeks)

This entry was posted on 19.5.08 at 8:12 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment