Excuse me... WHAT?  

Posted by Mike Todd

Someone has eclipsed Elvis and is nipping at the heels of The Beatles in most number one singles on the Billboard charts. Care to venture a guess? You'll never get it. Oh, you think you can, huh. All right, I'll wait...

Jeez, I'll come right out and say it while I vomit in my mouth a little. Mariah Carey.

Shocking

Yeah, her. I knew she was popular, but really, when did this happen?!? In light of this news, I declare today the saddest day in the history of my relationship with music. Let's just all pray that when she wakes up tomorrow she'll have a revelation, become a monk, and never sing a note again in her life. At least allow Paul and Ringo to keep some dignity before they join John and George.

A candlelight vigil in honor of the music industry that once was will be held at midnight tonight wherever you are.

This entry was posted on 24.4.08 at 8:12 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment