The Best and the Brightest  

Posted by Mike Todd

Usually when I walk past Kauffman Hall, the dorm that houses those fortunate enough to be in the J.D. Edwards program here on campus, I'll only give it a passing glance. It's a building like the rest, and nothing sets it apart other than the fact that students aren't going in or out of it. It was rumored that there wasn't a soul inside, only empty rooms. But today that rumor was dispelled.

As I walked back to my room after grabbing lunch, I heard the faint roar of rap music pervading the air. I then noticed a small crowd of people gawking. When I turned my head, I saw the most hilarious anything I've seen since coming to Lincoln. A group of maybe twenty guys were shirtless and dancing in sync on the balcony. I stood there with a friend of mine for a good five minutes.

So in honor of those silly dudes, here are some more sillies with a cover of one of the greatest rap songs of all time.

Barenaked Ladies—Fight the Power

This entry was posted on 22.4.08 at 2:39 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment