Back and Better Than Ever (very soon)  

Posted by Mike Todd

For everyone who has been waiting patiently or has been refreshing this page every minute for the past two or three days, have I got news for you! I'm on my way back to the states, on a plane this very moment. Once I get settled in back in Alliance I plan on hunkering down and writing one album review each day of the new and the old.

Along with that, I fully intend on continuing the once a week themed blogs, and hope to create a few more to round the week out. If anyone has suggestions, or would like to point a fellow blogger just getting his feet wet, don't shy away from writing an email. I promise to always reply to everything that finds its way into my inbox concerning What Might Have Been Lost.

These are ambitious goals, but I am going to have all the time in the world this summer, and I'm going to do all I can do to escape the clutches of boredom.

For the time being, feast your eyes upon the most beautiful beach (in my opinion) of the whole Yucatan Peninsula.

This entry was posted on 6.6.08 at 11:39 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment