Tom Waits? Anyone?  

Posted by Mike Todd

There are purported to be six fans of the man with the husky voice within a five-mile radius of my current location, but the census was taken over eight years ago. I may ask my dad to come along; that is, if I secure any tickets from the thicket of a Halsey, Nebraska sized forest. Check it out on Wikipedia. It's man-made and small. Tom loves to make his devotees fight for a chance to see him.

I'm serious. If anyone else would like to meet up or coordinate buying, I'd be all over that. The offer's on the table. I'm thinking St. Louis.

UPDATE:
The least I'd have to pay for a ticket is 70 buckaroos. You know, I don't think so.

This entry was posted on 8.6.08 at 11:36 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment